Infrastructure sharing between telecommunications operators is a mechanism used to reduce costs, improve service quality, speed up network expansion and reduce environmental impacts.
Our Outdoor Shared Cabin allows the shared use by more than one operator, application similar to biosites, but with the advantages of easy access for maintenance, flexibility to change the structure and refrigeration technologies. The structure should provide adequate protection to ensure the operation of indoor equipment in external environments and adverse weather conditions.
- Dimensional: (W x H x D): 1500 x 2350 x 1200 mm
- Index of protection IP65;
- Index of protection IK10;
- Double-wall structure and structural skeleton with Magic profiles;
- Structure should allow easy access to the components stored inside;
- Access to independent and individualized compartments;
- Niches with independent operation, with direct connections to the cooling and power supply systems;
- Individual grounding for the compartments;
- Single cooling system with rear access;
- Space of 19” 20Us in each compartment;
- Three-point locking system;
- Locking system with cover and tetra key access;
- Compliance with ROHS regulations.